Your house fit like a glove when you moved in several years ago. Now? Not so much. Life has changed. YOU have changed.
Maybe now you:
– Work from home and seriously need a dedicated office.
– Have a few little ones in the fam, human or four-legged!
– Need a bigger living room for your teens and their herd of friends.
– See your parents aging and so want them to have a comfortable space to visit or stay.
– Have tried rearranging until you’re blue in the face, and you still feel like the walls are closing in.
The truth is you grow and change — and so does what you need from your home. If you think you might want to upsize, but you’re still on the fence, let’s connect. I’d love to show you a few homes with a little more wiggle room so you can see firsthand how they fit!