Selling your home can be stressful, we know. But, having an experienced resource on your side (like us, your real estate professionals), can help alleviate the anxiety and make your home-selling experience smooth.
- Get educated. Learn as much as you can about the home-selling process, whether you’ve sold a home before or not. Common practices and procedures change and we can answer any questions you have.
- Be prepared. Start prepping your home for sale long before it goes on the market and start paring down belongings, decluttering, deep cleaning, making repairs and coming up with staging ideas. We can help you figure out where to start.
- Create new routines. Make it part of your daily habits to keep the home clean and clutter-free while it’s on the market. If you can’t devote the time, be sure to hire services to help with cleaning, lawn care and other needs.
- Eliminate tasks. If it’s the actual moving that is stressing you out, hire a mover who can pack, load and unpack your belongings at the new space. If it’s pets (and their messes), consider rehoming them temporarily at a relative’s or friend’s home until your home is under contract. If it’s making your home look good, hire a professional stager to make your home look model-home ready. Often you can buy yourself out of the most stressful situations if you plan ahead and budget for these expenses.
- Work with a pro. When you hire us to market and sell your home, we’ll help you with every step of selling, taking as much of the stress away from the process as possible. We are here for you — whenever you decide to sell your home.